Quote of the Day

Only two things are guarenteed in life, and we're working on fixing that "death" one.

Zietlos Finance Google Search

Custom Search

August 27, 2010

Introduction

Well, here's a bit about me. Figure I might as well get it out of the way.

I'm a Brock University (Canada) accounting student, Beta-Gamma-Sigma qualified, dean's honour roll the whole way through. Not bad, eh? The purpose of this blog will be one part random musings on the ways of the world, and one part, since honesty is a core part of accountancy, a test to see if a few money-making "scams" on the internet are actually viable. Then one day I might actually be able to take a Vacation. Maybe Mexico, though Europe is looking better and better these days. Get to see some castles in Germany or something.

This week, I'm signing up for a few survey sites, and I am going to see how those work out. In these hard economic times, one's gotta check all the bases, so I'll see if there's any truth to these things, and get it back to you! Consultation, maybe, and kinda half investigative reporting as well. We shall see.

Eventually this blog will dual out into some of my thoughts on science, religion, and technology, as well as a bit on politics, and maybe some Japanese culture (since I used to head up the Anime Club at Brock) but for now I'll be focusing on what I'm good at: Money. And taxes. If any of my, what, one or two readers, are Canadian and would like some help, ask, I might just know the answer. Still learning, though! I might be able to tutor people a tiny bit, but professional help I ain't. Still, you never know just how much education you've gotten until you're tested on it, so ask away!

Thanks, hope you guys enjoy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I used to live in Brittish Columbia. I really miss it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been, unfortunately. My cousins all say it is quite beautiful over there, though. I intend to visit one day.

    Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete